dscf6683
Recycling
You can rest assured that your waste will be thoroughly and ethically recycled so that only the 10% has to go to landfill and the remaining 90% is reused.

Our team of trained staff seperate and reprocess a wide range of recyclable materials including;

 

Rubble, Bricks & Concrete

Crushed and graded to produce secondary aggregate

Rigid and film plastics

Graded and repackaged for reuse

Plaster board and other gypsum based products

Graded and reprocessed as gypsum based products, cardboard and composted

Soils

Where possible graded and screened for re-use in landscaping and land remediation projects

Cardboard and paper

Sorted and reprocessed by the UKs leading paper mills

Wood

Graded and shredded for use in the manufacture of chipboard, animal bedding or as fuel in the "waste to energy" industry

Metals

Seperated and graded prior to re-smelting into useable metal sections

Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment

Dismantled and graded for reprocessing by specialist recyclers